Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Is there a way to kill fluid particles on contact with a different fluid?
(05-05-2022, 10:56 AM)locque Wrote: I'm getting a ton of collisions from the solver, but apparently all of them are untagged even though my dropper has tags on the rigidbody and also on the trigger colllider. I also tried to directly compare the colliderbase gameobject reference with the dropper gameobject that has the trigger collider on it, but that never produces a match either.

Hi!

Just tried this script on a scene with an emitter and a few cubes, works properly for me. The cube that's tagged appears in the contact list as many times as particles inside of it.

Make sure that:
- The name of the tag actually matches string name you pass to CompareTag()!
- The colliders involved in this have a matching ObiCollider component, otherwise they won't show up in the list (even if they're trigger colliders).

(05-05-2022, 10:56 AM)locque Wrote: It looks like some contacts are simply missing from collisioneventargs.

That's not possible, since the list passed to collisioneventargs is the exact same one used internally by the engine to resolve collisions. If there's a collision taking place, it *must* appear in the list.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a way to kill fluid particles on contact with a different fluid? - by josemendez - 05-05-2022, 11:16 AM