Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unity 5.5.3f1
Exclamación 
Hi,

We have bought Obi Rope (VR Habitat) will you be so kind to send us previous version with is compatible wit 5.5.3f1 version of Unity.

No one is answering email and Facebook page.

Thank you
Nikola
(11-07-2017, 02:16 PM)Nikola Wrote: Hi,

We have bought Obi Rope (VR Habitat) will you be so kind to send us previous version with is compatible wit 5.5.3f1 version of Unity.

No one is answering email and Facebook page.

Thank you
Nikola

Hi Nikola,

We don't offer support trough our Facebook page (or Youtube channel, for that matter). We're away for a couple months, so support frequency has decreased considerably simply because we have very bad/no internet connection during this time.

Sadly Obi only works with 5.6.0 and up now. Several bug fixes introduced by Unity 5.6.0 were critical for our product, so we cannot roll back to previous versions.

cheers!
(14-07-2017, 06:51 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi Nikola,

We don't offer support trough our Facebook page (or Youtube channel, for that matter). We're away for a couple months, so support frequency has decreased considerably simply because we have very bad/no internet connection during this time.

Sadly Obi only works with 5.6.0 and up now. Several bug fixes introduced by Unity 5.6.0 were critical for our product, so we cannot roll back to previous versions.

cheers!

Hi Mendez,

I have sent you email too, automatic reply that you are unavailable would be nice and professional, this way ... 

Anyway, thank you.
(15-07-2017, 10:25 PM)Nikola Wrote: Hi Mendez,

I have sent you email too, automatic reply that you are unavailable would be nice and professional, this way ... 

Anyway, thank you.

Hi,

An automatic reply is already in place. I just checked it by writing to our own email and this is what I received:

"Hi everyone,

During the following two months (from July 8th to September 5th) our activity will be severely reduced due to personal reasons.

After this time, we will be back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
The VM Team."

Also, this same message had been sticky-posted in this forum, just in case someone didn't reach out by email.

cheers!