Xcode build problem
Obi rope 5.6
Xcode 12.0

Xcode build not progressing
(30-09-2020, 01:12 PM)ayakut Wrote: Obi rope 5.6
Xcode 12.0

Hi,

I'm not psychic (just kidding), without more info I can't possibly tell the cause.

- What step of the build is it getting stuck on?
- What solver backend are you using?
Exclamación 
(30-09-2020, 01:12 PM)ayakut Wrote: Obi rope 5.6
Xcode 12.0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This gives next to zero additional information. Open up the report navigator in Xcode, select the build process, and take a screenshot of the messages in it. It should show which part of the compilation process it is in (compiling, linking, generating the binary, stripping, signing, etc).
(30-09-2020, 01:16 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

I'm not psychic (just kidding), without more info I can't possibly tell the cause.

- What step of the build is it getting stuck on?
- What solver backend are you using?

Hi Sonrisa

I tried both backends oni and brusts

(30-09-2020, 01:20 PM)josemendez Wrote: This gives next to zero additional information. Open up the report navigator in Xcode, select the build process, and take a screenshot of the messages in it. It should show which part of the compilation process it is in (compiling, linking, generating the binary, stripping, signing, etc).

hi josemendez thnk. for help

[Image: Ekran-Resmi-2020-09-30-16-13-56.png]
So it gets stuck during linking.

There's a pretty disrupting bug in Xcode 11.4 and up that causes linking against static C++11 libs to hang. In theory it has been fixed in XCode 12 (at least, Xcode 12 beta 1 had it fixed), so a regression is a possibility. See:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...-2124.html

Try using the Burst backend, and removing libOni.a from your XCode project. That should allow linking to progress.

cheers,