Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Sticky collision material is broken?
(25-02-2021, 11:38 AM)asimofu_ok Wrote: Then, could you give me a patch?
This issue of Obi is a bit important in my current project.
(And I'm sorry, I want to avoid using Burst for the time being...)

Thank you.

Sure. What platforms do you need it for? (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android?) the library is compiled specifically for each one, this way I know which files to compile and send you. Also, let me know your email address so that I can send them Sonrisa
(25-02-2021, 11:39 AM)josemendez Wrote: Sure. What platforms do you need it for? (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android?) the library is compiled specifically for each one, this way I know which files to compile and send you. Also, let me know your email address so that I can send them Sonrisa

My platform is Windows.

E-mail address is
hirano8596@gmail.com
Hi,

Just sent you the patch. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

kind regards,
(25-02-2021, 01:55 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Just sent you the patch. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

kind regards,

I received it.
It is working fine!

Thank you.
I'm having the similar issue with emitter bouncing off the sphere when using the Sticky Blueprint. Obi Fluid purchased, Imported, then using sample scene "Fluid Viscosity" to create honey seeping off the sphere. I tried every solution I could find and nada. My installation: 2019.4.15f1, URP, Obi Fluid 4

I have attached 5 image consists of scene and the parameters in hoping that this provide an insight on this mess.

as a last resort, is it possible for me to get the patch as well? this might be the cure I need for my insanity...
(19-04-2021, 04:41 AM)LiegeOfAnima Wrote: My installation: 2019.4.15f1, URP, Obi Fluid 4

Hi there!

What Obi version are you using? 4 is a really old one.. judging from the screenshots, you're using 6.0 or 6.0.1.
I can send you the patch if you let me know your email. You can write to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com and I'll send it to you.

Note this bug only affects the fallback backend (Oni). Using the default backend -Burst, which is recommended- does not trigger this issue. Your solver settings show you're using Burst, but the engine is falling back to Oni because you don't have the required dependencies installed as the warning message in the inspector shows.
(19-04-2021, 07:36 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there!

What Obi version are you using? 4 is a really old one.. judging from the screenshots, you're using 6.0 or 6.0.1.
I can send you the patch if you let me know your email. You can write to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com and I'll send it to you.

Note this bug only affects the fallback backend (Oni). Using the default backend -Burst, which is recommended- does not trigger this issue. Your solver settings show you're using Burst, but the engine is falling back to Oni because you don't have the required dependencies installed as the warning message in the inspector shows.
(What Obi version are you using? 4 is a really old one.. judging from the screenshots, you're using 6.0 or 6.0.1.)

Thank you for the prompt response! you're right about the version being 6.0-6.0.1, my mistake.

(Note this bug only affects the fallback backend (Oni). ...Your solver settings show you're using Burst, but the engine is falling back to Oni because you don't have the required dependencies installed as the warning message in the inspector shows.)

Here's the thing, that warning message is no longer there because I didn't include the collection. (I don't know how I missed that.)  so for those who struggles to get collection to installed, here is the link:
 https://forum.unity.com/threads/cant-fin...ge.925478/

This wasn't exactly my intention to waste anyone time with this, I'm learning the ropes. but I'm still grateful for the  assistance!