Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Water Balloon War
First I'm sorry for my English. The google translator who translated this text for me.

Contextualizing: I am creating a game to learn to develop. and my project is a "water balloon war" game, where each player will have a number of water balloons and the goal is to see who "wets" the opponent the most.
Doubts:
1 - How do I leave the fluid with infinite life? Just leaving the lifespan with an absurd number?
2 - It is difficult to explain this doubt and perhaps it is something obvious to you, but for me it is a little confused. What is the best method of creating a prefab using water balloon containing OBI fluid?
(14-02-2020, 06:17 PM)Showva Wrote: First I'm sorry for my English. The google translator who translated this text for me.

Contextualizing: I am creating a game to learn to develop. and my project is a "water balloon war" game, where each player will have a number of water balloons and the goal is to see who "wets" the opponent the most.
Doubts:
1 - How do I leave the fluid with infinite life? Just leaving the lifespan with an absurd number?
2 - It is difficult to explain this doubt and perhaps it is something obvious to you, but for me it is a little confused. What is the best method of creating a prefab using water balloon containing OBI fluid?

Hi there,

1.- Just write "Infinity" in the Lifespan field. Floating point standards contemplate a few special values, including NaN (not a number) and infinity.
2.- Create a regular prefab with your balloon, place a spherical emitter inside, and set the emission method to "Burst".