Obi Official Forum

Full Version: IndexOutOfRangeException when creating softbody blueprint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Purchased Obi soft body and as soon as I tried to generate a soft body blueprint with any of my meshes and I got the following issue:

Code:
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Obi.GraphColoring.AddConstraint (System.Int32[] particles) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Blueprints/GraphColoring.cs:44)

Does anyone how to fix this or if this is even normal ?

Thanks
(13-11-2022, 11:59 AM)basan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Purchased Obi soft body and as soon as I tried to generate a soft body blueprint with any of my meshes and I got the following issue:

Code:
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Obi.GraphColoring.AddConstraint (System.Int32[] particles) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Blueprints/GraphColoring.cs:44)

Does anyone how to fix this or if this is even normal ?

Thanks

Hi basan,

No, this is definitely not normal. I wasn't able to reproduce this issue using any mesh, though.

Since you mention "purchased ObiSoftbody" I guess you're using the latest version (6.5)? Would it be possible for you to send one of the meshes that cause this to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com so that I can take a closer look at it? Thanks!
(14-11-2022, 08:17 AM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi basan,

No, this is definitely not normal. I wasn't able to reproduce this issue using any mesh, though.

Since you mention "purchased ObiSoftbody" I guess you're using the latest version (6.5)? Would it be possible for you to send one of the meshes that cause this to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com so that I can take a closer look at it? Thanks!

I've run into the same issue but specifically when running skeleton sampling. On my setup I can reproduce the error by regenerating the CharacterFBVS blueprint from the Full Body Volumetric Softbody scene. If I leave the skeleton and root bone fields blank no errors.

Obi Softbody - 6.5
Unity - 2021.3.3f1
(30-11-2022, 12:11 PM)RoboDoig Wrote: [ -> ]I've run into the same issue but specifically when running skeleton sampling. On my setup I can reproduce the error by regenerating the CharacterFBVS blueprint from the Full Body Volumetric Softbody scene. If I leave the skeleton and root bone fields blank no errors.

Obi Softbody - 6.5
Unity - 2021.3.3f1
Hi RoboDoig,

Sorry about the late reply, haven’t had a chance to look into this issue yet. Will try to reproduce it and get back to you.

kind regards,