Obi Official Forum

Full Version: [Solved] Particle Capacity Not Updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

First off, I'd like to say thanks for this awesome product, it is immaculate for fluid simulation! However, I've seemed to run into some sort of bug with the emitter blueprints. I cannot seem to update the capacity there. It was set at 1500, and changing it any amount above or below this value does not seem to affect the emitter at all. It still outputs exactly 1500 particles after making the change. I double checked all my scripts, and there doesn't seem to be any that would alter this value externally. What could be causing this?

Thanks in advance! Gran sonrisa
(25-04-2022, 07:13 PM)Freebird17 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

First off, I'd like to say thanks for this awesome product, it is immaculate for fluid simulation! However, I've seemed to run into some sort of bug with the emitter blueprints. I cannot seem to update the capacity there. It was set at 1500, and changing it any amount above or below this value does not seem to affect the emitter at all. It still outputs exactly 1500 particles after making the change. I double checked all my scripts, and there doesn't seem to be any that would alter this value externally. What could be causing this?

Thanks in advance! Gran sonrisa

Hi! Sonrisa

Are you clicking the "Generate" button in your blueprint inspector? (or calling the Generate() coroutine, if doing this programmatically)?

kind regards,
(25-04-2022, 07:49 PM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Sonrisa

Are you clicking the "Generate" button in your blueprint inspector? (or calling the Generate() coroutine, if doing this programmatically)?

kind regards,

It would appear that I somehow forgot to do that. Thank you! And sorry for the trouble– everything's working now.

Best,
   F17