Obi Official Forum

Full Version: Generate blueprint infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi José,
I have a problem when generating a blueprint in this piece as you can see in the images I have a dress that is not generated while another one, which is the trousers, with more polygonage has no problem, I attach two screenshots with the model info. Thank you very much.
(08-03-2022, 12:00 PM)guedbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi José,
I have a problem when generating a blueprint in this piece as you can see in the images I have a dress that is not generated while another one, which is the trousers, with more polygonage has no problem, I attach two screenshots with the model info. Thank you very much.

Hi there,

In your post you don't specify what the problem is: what do you mean by "not generated"? Does it throw an error to the console? Is the blueprint not working at runtime?
(08-03-2022, 02:46 PM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

In your post you don't specify what the problem is: what do you mean by "not generated"? Does it throw an error to the console? Is the blueprint not working at runtime?
Hi Jose,

The blueprint stays thinking to generate it. It has been 30 minutes without advancing the load, I don't know if it's normal considering that other models don't reach 10 seconds.

If I want to continue I have to close from the task manager.
(09-03-2022, 10:32 AM)guedbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jose,

The blueprint stays thinking to generate it. It has been 30 minutes without advancing the load, I don't know if it's normal considering that other models don't reach 10 seconds.

If I want to continue I have to close from the task manager.

Is the mesh 2-manifold? non-manifold meshes are not supported as stated in the manual:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...setup.html

Even though the generator will *try* to identify non-manifold meshes, malformations in the mesh can cause all sorts of issues. If you're unsure about manifoldness, I can help you identify issues with your mesh if you send it to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com

kind regards,