Obi Official Forum

Full Version: compile error : Ver 6.1 (24-05-2021)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unity Ver 2019.4.26f1

Assets\Obi\Scripts\Common\Solver\ObiSolver.cs(52,20): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiList<>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
(25-05-2021, 02:44 AM)lialear Wrote: [ -> ]Unity Ver 2019.4.26f1

Assets\Obi\Scripts\Common\Solver\ObiSolver.cs(52,20): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiList<>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hi there,

Seems there's been an upload problem with the latest release of ObiCloth. For some reason, the ObiList.cs file is completely blank on some computers when installing using the package manager. The file is there, but its contents are completely gone. As to why, I don't have a clue.

You can find it attached, replace /Obi/Scripts/Common/DataStructures/ObiList.cs with the one attached. That should work.

will re-upload the store package asap.
(25-05-2021, 07:46 AM)josemendez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Seems there's been an upload problem with the latest release of ObiCloth. For some reason, the ObiList.cs file is completely blank on some computers when installing using the package manager. The file is there, but its contents are completely gone. As to why, I don't have a clue.

You can find it attached, replace /Obi/Scripts/Common/DataStructures/ObiList.cs with the one attached. That should work.

will re-upload the store package asap.

Thank you   Sonrisa
You're welcome Sonrisa. Let me know if I can be of further help.